Civil Services MAINS Exam
Essay Question Paper
Instructions: Write two essays, choosing one from each of the following Section A & B, in about 1000-1200 words.
Total Marks: 250
Section – A
- Lending hands to someone is better than giving a dole.
- Quick but steady wins the race.
- Character of an institution is reflected in its leader
- Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make a man more cleverdevil.
SECTION - B
- Technology cannot replace manpower.
- Crisis faced in India - moral or economic.
- Dreams which should not let India sleep.
- Can capitalism bring inclusive growth?