Civil Services MAINS Exam
Essay Question Paper
Instructions: Write two essays, choosing one from each of the following Section A & B, in about 1000-1200 words.
Total Marks: 250
Section – A
- Farming has lost the ability to be a source of subsistence for majority of farmers in India.
- Impact of the new economic measures on fiscal ties between the union and states in India.
- Destiny of a nation is shaped in its classrooms.
- Has the Non- Alignment Movement (NAM) lost its relevance in a multipolar world.
Section – B
- Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.
- Fulfillment of ‘new woman’ in India is a myth.
- We may brave human laws but cannot resist natural laws.
- Social media is inherently a selfish medium.